PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION SEPERATELY.
Instructions: Answer each question with about one or two paragraphs each.
Explain how and why you would outline an answer to this comp question:
The lifestyle-routine activity approach continues to be a guiding theoretical framework in the field of victimology. As an expert in victimology, pick one type of victimization (be sure to state the type of crime) and examine it building upon lifestyle routine activity theory (LRAT). You are going to complete the following:
NOTE: Measurement is fundamental to the research process, especially when testing explanatory and predictive powers of any theory. In your study, make sure to define and operationalize the core concepts of lifestyle-routine activity theory (LRAT).
1. An abbreviated literature review (include at least 7 relevant peer reviewed sources)
2. A statement of purpose for the study
3. The research question (or hypotheses)
4. The dependent and independent variables and how they will be conceptualized and operationalized
5. The unit of analysis, and sampling method
6. Explain the type of research design that you would implement to address the research question
7. Strengths and weaknesses of the study
This is a trick question!
Looking back at past comprehensive exam questions, knowing what you know about research methods today, which of the two questions would you choose to answer and why?
1. Describe the methodological design for a project aimed at studying the effectiveness of “no high-speed chase” policies by law enforcement agencies. You should clearly state:
• your purpose in performing the research,
• your research question and hypothesis(or hypotheses),
• your dependent and independent variables and specifically how they will be conceptualized and operationalized,
• your unit of analysis, sampling method, including when, where, and how;
• the statistical technique(s) that you will utilize in the analysis; why did you choose that (or them), and
• the strengths and weaknesses of the research design you have chosen: discuss at least three strengths and three weaknesses.
2. Describe the methodological design for a project aimed at studying the impact of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado on the criminal justice system. You should clearly state:
o your purpose in performing the research,
o your research question and hypothesis(or hypotheses),
o your dependent and independent variables and specifically how they will be conceptualized and operationalized,
o your unit of analysis, sampling method, including when, where, and how;
o the statistical technique(s) that you will utilize in the analysis; why did you choose that (or them),
o the strengths and weaknesses of the research design you have chosen: discuss at least three strengths and three weaknesses.
Hypothetical; your boss rather cynically ask why you need a class in research methods to earn a master’s degree in CJ. How will you justify the course to your boss?
What will likely happen if policy decisions are not based in theory and theory testing. Consider for example, the juvenile justice reform movement of the 1960s-80s and reliance on labelling theory.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Custom Writers has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Quality Custom Writers, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.