Answer the following questions for this particular community.
Population’s Age, gender religious affiliations, race/ ethnicity, percentage of selected community, level of education, causes of morbidity/mortality, and disability status. SEE FUTHER INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
2. Health resources Availability – Where can the population access health services; types available.
3. Behavioral Risk Factors- (Alcohol drugs use, smoking obesity, Acute/ Chronic conditions, Asthma, CVD, Cancer Diabetes, etc.)
4. Maternal and Child Health
5. Death, illness and injuries
6. Infectious diseases
7. Ethnicity (are there indices of ethnicity – food stores churches private schools, information in a language other than English
8. Religion Of what religion are the residents. Is there evidence of heterogeneity or homogeneity?
9. What denominations are the churches. Do you see evidence of their use other than on Sunday mornings?
10. Health and morbidity- Do you see evidence of acute and chronic diseases or conditions. Accidents, communicable diseases, alcoholism drug addiction, mental illness, etc. How far is it to the nearest hospital? Clinic?
11. Politics: Is that community very political. Any campaign headquarters present. Any evidence of a predominant party affiliation.
12. Media: What magazines newspapers are evident in that community that the residents read. What media seem most important to the residents, radio, TV or print.
• Students will select a specific geographic community
• Students will begin to assess the health status of the community and the populations that reside there.
• The MAPP tool includes four assessments. For this assignment, students will complete three (3) of the assessments that have been modified for this assignment.
• Students will complete a Community Health Status Assessment (CHSA) to investigate the health status of the identified population in the designated community. The CHSA includes the gathering of health indicators in 11 broad categories (see separate document). Students will analyze each category noting trends over time.
• Students will complete the Community Themes and Strengths Assessment for an understanding of how residents feels about issues facing their community, the resources available in the community to address these concern, resident perceptions of health and quality of life concerns.
• Students will analyze external forces that have positive and negative impacts on the health of residents by using the Forces of Change Assessment.
• Final section of paper integrates data from all prior assessments and identifies strategic issues impacting health in a prioritized list.
The completed paper will include an abstract page, summary discussions of each of the (3) core MAPP assessments, identification of strategic issues and a reference page
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Custom Writers has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Quality Custom Writers, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.