Students are required to write an essay to analyse the brand performance though its integrated marketing communication campaign in a given product or service category. The aim of this assignment is to examine a variety of marketing communication alternatives of brand in VIETNAM market. Also, it is expected that students will be able to justify and discuss the important role of advertising in brand building and communication campaign. Students are required to choose one of four product categories to assess as below:
4. Smart phones
* Independently research and analyse brand performance and the role advertising played in growing their achievements.
* Discover what IMC tools the brand harnessed and why were these so successful? (Why did the brand use them? How did the brand use them? Why did they work?)
* Provide specific examples of your arguments. These examples can be from academic sources or business case studies.
* If possible, you may suggest and justify which IMC tools might be used to improve brand performance.
* Look at the marking guide on Canvas.
* Proofread your work prior to submission – find no errors.
* Use RMIT Harvard style referencing (please see the guideline as in the file a_guide_to_referencing_with_examples_in_the_harvard_style.pdf Actions issued by library).
* If you are unclear on the assessment, ask your lecturer immediately.
* Formatting: 1.5 spacing, 11 point font, 2cm margins (x4).
* You must cite at least four relevant and credible references. Higher standard work will incorporate more.
‘Statement of Authorship (S.o.A)
For Soft copy submissions, you may use an electronic declaration of authorship. Simply read and agree to the terms
Access to the external site Assessment Declaration
(Links to an external site.)
Then copy and paste the sentence below onto the first page of your document, along with your name/details:
* RMIT electronic submission of work for assessment
* I declare that in submitting all work for this assessment I have read, understood and agree to the content and expectations of the Assessment declaration.
This assessment requires that you meet RMIT’s expectations for academic integrity. More information and advice on how to avoid plagiarism are available in the Getting Started module.
Open the academic integrity page.
Additional library and learning resources are available to help with the assessment in this course
Link to Assignment Support
1. Read the Assessment Guide
2. Read the Marking Rubric to know how we’ll mark your work
3. Read the Assessment Guide again. Write your essay. Check spelling, proofread, make sure you include your authorship declaration, save the essay in the right format CommunicationAnalysis_ yourname_student ID_ class group number.docx
4. On the first page (along with names, student numbers, class group, lecturer’s name), paste the electronic S.o.A. (Statement of Authorship)
5. Submit your work on Turnitin by 5pm Friday Week 5
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Custom Writers has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Quality Custom Writers, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.