– Choose a topic from John Reader, Africa: A Biography of the Continent, to pursue further research. (For example C3 vs. C4 photosynthesis and carbon fixation, the expensive tissue hypothesis, the social brain theory, Man the Hunter theory, etc.)
– Approximately 1,800 – 2,000 words, 11 pt, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing
– Endnote citations using Chicago Manual
– There is a lot of technical information presented IN ADDITION to a great deal of embedded reasoning regarding principles of contemporary evolutionary thought. (HINT: ‘evolution’ and ‘ecology’ are inseparable systems of thought).
You have a lot of work to do just to assimilate all the material here in addition to remaining attentive to the movements and pattern of thinking and reasoning. Try to stay at least somewhat attentive to both. It is the habits of the mind performed and demonstrated here that are the principal asset of this work and the intended one in this course.
– These 150 pages represent a compression of tens of thousands of pages of the most advanced work on material and living evolutionary processes and “ecological thinking” arguably ever achieved in such short a space. For this reason, you are being given a lot of time to read it slowly and to try to absorb its logic and movements as much as possible and not only the facts. You are also being provided with the notes and the vast (and brilliantly curated) bibliography at the back. USE THESE as you read. Although there have been updates since the book was written (20 years ago), some interesting discoveries, a few revisions, and so forth, this remains a reliable source of the latest thinking on the subject. (And many of you — especially those of you from Anglosaxon cultures — or documentary watchers — will know just how rich but short a tradition this is (everyone from the Leakeys, to Goodall, to Attenborough and so forth). While on this latter topic, allow me to invoke the recent work of Yuval Hariri, particularly the huge bestseller “Sapiens” that I suspect many of you at least know about and which probably some of you have read. The Hariri work is fun and interesting to be sure but is not in the same league by a long shot as the work you now have in your hands. (We can discuss this too if you are interested.)
– the ‘story’ being told is in fact that — a story. It happens to be also the story of ‘the stories that have been told, not only of “where we and ‘this’ comes from” (this is interesting but also familiar and for that reason almost trivial) but also for the following two things: 1. It sets the bar for what the structure of such a story must include today and 2. It demonstrates that the story of the world and the story of the massively encephalized creature capable of shaping it and receiving signals from that world and hence being shaped by it are necessarily the same. (Hint: the last statement is the largest intellectual task that this course will demand from you.)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Custom Writers has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Quality Custom Writers, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.