1. Choose a client from your current field internship or place of employment. Be sure to change the name to protect confidentiality.
2. Briefly describe the agency setting and the source and reason for referral.
3. Briefly identify your client’s age, living situation, work situation, and family and cultural background. Do not include information that would make your client easy to identify.
4. Generate a diagnosis. Please remember that the DSM 5 is a reference manual. Using your understanding of the DSM and the organization of the manual including major classifications of disorders and criteria for determining the “presence” of a particular disorder, consider the whole book potentially useful to your work, including categories we have not yet covered.
5. Document your process. For example, which major categories did you consider initially? What key features did your client exhibit that suggested a particular category of disorder? How did you rule in or rule out particular disorders. Do you need additional information to rule in a particular disorder? If so, what information do you need and for what purpose
6. Identify and discuss examples of specific criteria involved in the diagnoses you considered that require an evaluative judgment to be made, based on such things as varied understandings of normative behavior, language that is open to interpretation, and a clinical threshold that is represented in non-specific terms. This is the reliability question as it relates to the DSM.
7. Using literature available on your selected diagnosis and/or symptom focus (peer reviewed e-journals found in the Touro College DATABASES/LIBRARIES are appropriate but not Wikipedia or other internet sites), identify and briefly discuss two treatment approaches found to be effective either in addressing prominent symptoms displayed by your client or a specific disorder you have ruled in based on DSM 5 criteria. You may not reuse a previous assignment—it is important that you use this part of the paper to broaden and/or deepen your understanding of interventions and their rationale for use in particular circumstances. Please note: While psychopharmacological interventions may be indicated, do not select psychopharmacological interventions for the purpose of this paper. Select interventions a social worker might employ. You may use articles from the course bibliography if appropriate to your topic. Be sure to document your sources using APA publication style for your in-text citations and reference list.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Custom Writers has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Quality Custom Writers, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.