Write a 750-1000 word review of a new (in the last month) releases in any genre. Due May 6.
Choose from the following if you don’t have Spotify, Apple Music or another service:
1) Streaming new albums: https://www.npr.org/series/98679384/first-listen
(Be careful here though—they disappear after a few days so you may not have access later if you want to go back to check something.)
2) Find a release that interests you here and then search for the full album on YouTube: https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/new-releases/date
Guidelines for writing your music review:
1) When you identify the album in the text, indicate the record company that produced it as follows: name of album (name of record label). There’s no need to identify the release date.
2) Clearly indicate what genre of music you are discussing (rock, pop, rap, jazz, r&b… ), whether the group is a solo act, collaboration, includes guests artists, etc. if relevant, and what instrumentation is used.
3) Single out three or four key songs that represent the entire album or performance instead of enumerating every song on/in it.
4) Look for connections between songs to identify a unifying theme for the album.
5) Consider whether the title of the album is significant to your discussion of the music (you may also find an opportunity for word play in it).
6) Consider what the artist/s intended, what audience the album/performance is intended for, and whether it succeeds given those intentions.
7) Consider (if you are familiar with the artist’s work) how this album/performance develops from or fits in with other work the artist has done.
8) Use specific adjectives to describe the music and its impact. Avoid bland, overused adjectives like “good,” “great,” “amazing.”
9) Do not advise the reader (“everyone should buy this”) or generalize about the reader (“everyone will love this”); merely articulate your impression of its merits. Likewise, don’t predict that it will win a Grammy or be a big seller; focus on its value.
10) Consider the following:
–Instrumentation—drums, guitar, bass, synth, what else?
(you don’t have to enumerate them all—just be aware of the instrumental foundation of the music.)
Vocals—strong, weak, wide-ranging, out front, subdued, ecstatic, angry…?
–Lyrics—audible? Important element? Narrative? Merely atmospheric? If they matter, quote them a few times.
–Mood—affirmative, upbeat? gloomy? angry? playful? (use adjective to indicate this)
(may be partially indicated by whether the song is in a major or minor key)
–Guitar—acoustic, electric, processed, distorted, overdriven?
–Song structure—standard verse/chorus/verse solo/break or something else?
–Rhythm—drum kit, machine, additional/other percussion? Fast, slow, stuttering, swinging, pounding?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Custom Writers has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Quality Custom Writers, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.