. Produce an original two to two and a half page (body of text; excluding title and references) double spaced paper in Word about the book “The Goal”. Use12 point font only; preferably Arial.
• Submit via dropbox entitled Paper Prep One
• Label your file with your name and assignment
i. Ex: bryanzirklepaper prep 1
2. The topic of discussion(s) will be based on the research about the author, the book or the Theory of Constraints.
3. Cover the following topics for this week’s assignment (Part 1)
a. Provide a ½ page to one page biography of the author; cite a source of where you found out about him.
b. Provide a ½ page to one page commentary on the theory of constraints and its impact on business, engineering or production management
c. Provide a ½ page to one page listing the main characters and their role in the book. This can be done by perusing the internet for a book summary or a Wikipedia summary of the book
d. References per MLA guidelines see “MLA example” attachment in this folder titled “MLA Paper Example”
e. See <link is hidden> or google purdue owl mla style for examples…
***Remember to list the date that you sourced the article from the internet
4. You will be required to use three citable sources for the book report. One can be the the book ‘The Goal’ and one can be from Wikipedia (Theory of Constraints is a good one).
The other citable source(s) should be current or previous articles about the book, the Theory of Constraints or the author.
o Author summary; 10 points
o List of characters; 10 points
o Summary of Theory of Constraints; 10 points
o Works Cited (3 sources); MLA or APA style 10 points
o Two pages minimum; 10 points
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Editing and Proofreading
College Essay Writing
Quality Assignment/Homework Help