US History Project 1
Choose 1 option
Option A. Write an essay of at least three typed, double-spaced pages in which
you answer the following question:
Did religious or economic factors have a greater impact on English colonization
in North America? Consider the effects of both religion and economics in your
There are one hundred possible points on this project. In your essay, you should:
· Present a clear thesis. In your introduction, you must clearly express an opinion
about the question. Either view is correct, as long as you defend it logically
with evidence from your course materials. (15 points possible)
· Provide examples of how religion encouraged the formation of new colonies and
led to colonial growth. (10 points possible)
· Evaluate the effects of the Great Awakening on the colonies. (15 points
· Provide examples of how economic concerns encouraged the formation of new
colonies and led to colonial growth. (10 points possible)
· Discuss the role of the colonies in mercantilism and triangular trade. (15 points
· Explain why you believe either religious beliefs or economics were more
important, noting their impact on colonial life and including examples and
evidence from your course materials. (20 points possible)
· Use essay format. Follow the introduction-body paragraphs-concluding
paragraph style. Your paper should read smoothly, and your word choice
should reflect your ideas and beliefs. (10 points possible)
· Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. (5 points possible)
Option B: Creative Option
Imagine that you are living in colonial Virginia, colonial Pennsylvania, or colonial
Massachusetts. You may imagine yourself as a white settler, a Native
American, or an African American. Write a 900 word (three typed, double-
spaced pages) letter to someone you know in England describing your
situation. You may imagine yourself to be anyone in colonial society.
For this option, you must use at least one source in addition to your textbook and
course materials. Provide a bibliographic entry for the source at the end of your
project. (Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association,
which may be accessed online or in many libraries.)
There are one hundred possible points on this project. In your letter, you should:
· Note the time and colony in which you live, as well as your situation. (10 points
· Explain the main concerns in the colony at this time. (15 points possible)
· Describe the nature of government in the colony. (10 points possible)
· Summarize religious beliefs in the colony. (10 points possible)
· Analyze economic and agricultural practices in the colony. (10 points possible)
· Explore social conditions in the colony. (10 points possible)
· Offer a personal reaction to what you encounter in the colony (hope, pride,
frustration, uncertainty, etc.). (15 points possible)
· Use your outside source to provide information about the colony. (15 points
· Avoid errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. (5 points possible)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Custom Writers has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Quality Custom Writers, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.