REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION PAPER
1. Each student must turn in their Administrative Position Paper on your scheduled date. One letter grade will be deducted automatically for each week a Position Paper is late.
2. The Administrative Position Paper must be no less than fifteen (15) pages but no more than seventeen (17) pages in length. Margins which are too wide will reduce your page count.
3. The Administrative Position Paper must be completed in a Microsoft Word (products such as Word Pad, Word Perfect and other similar software will not be accepted), typed and double-spaced, using font size 12 and one-inch margins.
4. While extensive research is not the object of the Administrative Position Paper, students shall use and list no less than fifteen (15) different reference sources, using a standard APA** format. Multiple uses of a single source reference will detract from your grade.
5. Students are expected to use proper grammar and punctuation.
6. Proper APA** style citations must be used.
7. Your topic for the Administrative Position Paper should be approved in advance by the professor but it is not required.
8. No more than 15% percent of the paper can be QUOTED material. This paper is designed to be the authors original work.
9. The Administrative Position Paper Format must be followed.
10. Submission Requirements:
DRAFT #1 SUBMISSION:
You are required to submit an attachment a Partial Draft Submission #1 which is a copy of your project that includes the following: The Problem and Factors Bearing on the Problem . The Partial Draft Submission #1 is to be posted on the message board in the area designated as POST DRAFT #1.
Post should include: Cover Page, Problem, Factors Bearing on the Problem, Discussion (whatever has been done) and Annotated References DO NOT INCLUDE A CONCLUSION or ACTION RECOMMENDED. You will number them as outline in the submission requirements. I am not expecting that these two are completed, but what I am looking for is the formation of your paper. The Partial Draft Submission #1 does two things, it allows you to begin to put your thoughts on paper and it allows me to review your progress. Any comments made by me to you will be communicated in a reply email.
It is suggested that during all of the drafts you are submitting you color coat each of the factors a different color. Then when you research each factor, the information that you write on the factor is the color of that factor. This way, you can see how much information you have on each factor and it is a good way to judge what resources or information is needed. Remember the final submission must not have the colors, so for this submission, change all to black. If this is not clear, please get with your instructor. Paper due by 26 Jan 2016 NLT 7pm EST
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Custom Writers has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Quality Custom Writers, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.