Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the
submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted
or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is
provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed
criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by
more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions
of the course.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides,
OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types
that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
Create a business plan for your hypothetical start-up company in which you do the following:
Note: You are required to utilize both the attached “Business Plan Template” and the attached
“Financial Plan Template” in creating your business plan. If the attached WGU templates are
not completed and submitted, your work will automatically be returned to you without being
evaluated. These templates are located in the “Supporting Documents” section of the Capstone
A. Write an executive summary (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Identify the company’s name and location.
Symbright LLC. Online Retail
2. Describe the mission of the company.
Provide quality products in areas where owner has an interest.
3. Discuss two business goals in support of the company’s mission.
Quality gaming computers and high customer satisfaction.
4. Discuss three keys to success for the company.
High customer satisfaction
Low product returns
B. Write a company summary (suggested length of 4–6 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Describe the history of the industry in which the company will operate.
2. Identify the legal form that the company will take.
LLC – Texas Sole Ownership
3. Describe the location and type of facilities needed for the company.
Home business but will expand as space is needed
4. Describe the management structure, including key positions and specific responsibilities.
Owner/Manager/IT – Does all below until additional resources are needed.
Customer Support – First hire, initially will also support prep and shipping.
Accounting – Outsourced until full time person is needed.
Each group listed above will increase in size as business grows.
5. Describe the products and services offered by the company.
C. Develop a market analysis (suggested length of 3–5 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Describe the target market for the company’s products and services, including the specific
location, demographics, etc.
2. Complete an industry analysis for the company, including current trends and statistics.
3. Complete a four-square SWOT analysis for the company in which you do the following:
a. Identify three strengths, three weaknesses, three opportunities, and three threats.
b. Explain each of the identified strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
D. Develop a market strategy (suggested length of 3–6 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Discuss each of the four Ps of marketing as they relate to the company’s products and
2. Develop a price list for the company’s products and services.
3. Develop a promotional strategy including specific tasks, target dates, and responsible
4. Develop a monthly sales forecast for the first year of operations, including a discussion of
expected market conditions.
Note: The sales forecast will be used as the basis for your revenue in your financial
E. Develop an implementation strategy in which you do the following:
1. Summarize the overall strategy that will be utilized to launch your business, including
target dates and goals for implementation.
2. Develop a post-launch monitoring plan (e.g., financial impact, quality control, customer
satisfaction, monitoring schedule) to evaluate the success of the company in meeting
F. Calculate and develop the financial statements and projections for the first year of business by
doing the following:
1. Develop a month-by-month forecasted profit and loss statement using an estimate of
revenues and operating costs based on the sales forecast.
2. Develop a forecasted balance sheet for the end of year one.
G. Write a financial report (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Summarize the financial projections and the assumptions used in estimating the financial
2. Describe the company’s financial position at the end of the first year.
3. Describe the company’s initial and future estimated capital/investment needs.
H. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted,
paraphrased, or summarized.
I. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Custom Writers has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Quality Custom Writers, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.